ACNH Exchange App End User License Agreement
This End User License Agreement (“Agreement”) is between you and ACNH Exchange and governs use of this app made
available through the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. By installing the ACNH Exchange App, you agree to be bound by
this Agreement and understand that there is no tolerance for objectionable content. If you do not agree with the
terms and conditions of this Agreement, you are not entitled to use the ACNH Exchange App.
In order to ensure ACNH Exchange provides the best experience possible for everyone, we strongly enforce a no tolerance policy for objectionable content. If you see inappropriate content, please use the "Report" feature found under each post.
1. Parties This Agreement is between you and ACNH Exchange only, and not Apple, Inc. (“Apple”), nor Google, Inc. ("Google"). ACNH Exchange, is solely responsible for the ACNH Exchange App and its content.
2. Privacy ACNH Exchange may collect and use information about your usage of the ACNH Exchange App, including certain types of information from and about your device. ACNH Exchange may use this information, as long as it is in a form that does not personally identify you, to measure the use and performance of the ACNH Exchange App.
3. Limited License ACNH Exchange grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to use theACNH Exchange App for your personal, non-commercial purposes. You may only use theACNH Exchange App on iOS or Android devices that you own or control and as permitted by the App Store Terms of Service.
4. Age Restrictions By using the ACNH Exchange App, you represent and warrant that (a) you are 18 years of age or older and you agree to be bound by this Agreement; (b) if you are under 18 years of age, you have obtained verifiable consent from a parent or legal guardian; and (c) your use of the ACNH Exchange App does not violate any applicable law or regulation. Your access to the ACNH Exchange App may be terminated without warning if App Name believes, in its sole discretion, that you are under the age of 18 years and have not obtained verifiable consent from a parent or legal guardian. If you are a parent or legal guardian and you provide your consent to your child's use of the ACNH Exchange App, you agree to be bound by this Agreement in respect to your child's use of the ACNH Exchange App.
5. Objectionable Content Policy Content may not be submitted to ACNH Exchange, who will moderate all content and ultimately decide whether or not to post a submission to the extent such content includes, is in conjunction with, or alongside any, Objectionable Content. Objectionable Content includes, but is not limited to: (i) sexually explicit materials; (ii) obscene, defamatory, libelous, slanderous, violent and/or unlawful content or profanity; (iii) content that infringes upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other personal or proprietary right, or that is deceptive or fraudulent; (iv) content that promotes the use or sale of illegal or regulated substances, tobacco products, ammunition and/or firearms; and (v) gambling, including without limitation, any online casino, sports books, bingo or poker.
6. Warranty ACNH Exchange disclaims all warranties about the ACNH Exchange App to the fullest extent permitted by law. To the extent any warranty exists under law that cannot be disclaimed, ACNH Exchange, shall be solely responsible for such warranty.
7. Maintenance and Support ACNH Exchange does provide minimal maintenance or support for it but not to the extent that any maintenance or support is required by applicable law, ACNH Exchange, shall be obligated to furnish any such maintenance or support.
8. Product Claims ACNH Exchange, is responsible for addressing any claims by you relating to the ACNH Exchange App or use of it, including, but not limited to: (i) any product liability claim; (ii) any claim that the ACNH Exchange App fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) any claim arising under consumer protection or similar legislation. Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed an admission that you may have such claims.
9. Third Party Intellectual Property Claims ACNH Exchange shall not be obligated to indemnify or defend you with respect to any third party claim arising out or relating to the ACNH Exchange App. To the extent ACNH Exchange is required to provide indemnification by applicable law, ACNH Exchange, shall be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any claim that the ACNH Exchange App or your use of it infringes any third party intellectual property right.
Last updated: March 31, 2020